McKennas Drug Handbook for Nursing and Midwifery (7e)
A bestselling essential resource for nurses and healthcare practitioners.
The seventh edition of the most comprehensive drug guide in Australia and New Zealand now comes in a new and improved design! A laminated cover protects from damage and spills and it’s never been easier to find essential information with the improved structure and page design. The new handy pocket-sized drug card offers on the go information and new drug profiles guarantee the most up-to-date information for users.NEW! Durable cover and handy drug card.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $72.95
- NEW! Revised chapter structure and page design.
- NEW! Sports Risk categories for exercise science students and professionals.
- Adjust-a-dose for application across the life cycle (pregnancy, childhood, adults and older adults).
- Adverse Reactions for each drug split into five sections: body system, common, uncommon, life-threatening, or common and life-threatening.
- Quick reference flaps with drug calculations
- Care Considerations and Patient Teaching have been revised and updated on evidence-based considerations
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|